FastHelp Medical Alert System Review
- The FastHelp medical alert system is an easy-to-use device that lets you connect directly with emergency services with the push of a button. Two-way communication enables you to relay why you need help so that 911 operators can assess your situation and send the appropriate assistance.
- The FastHelp system doesn’t have additional features like fall detection or monitoring services.
- FastHelp is not a good choice if you live in an area with spotty cell service or do activities where you’ll be out of cellular network range, such as hiking.
Unlike a cellphone, this medical alert system doesn’t require you to unlock a device to dial a number. You just need to press the button to be connected with local emergency services in your area.
Is this “as seen on TV” medical alert system worth your hard-earned money? Read on to find out.
There’s no shortage of options when it comes to medical alert systems. From feature-laden GPS trackers to simple help buttons, various systems are available to suit almost any need.
You may have come across the FastHelp medical alert system in your search. But how does it compare to the competition, and is it worth the cost?
We’ve done the research to review the FastHelp medical alert system, so you can shop smarter and find the ideal device for your needs.
- Cost: $299 plus shipping and handling
- Range: You must be within cellular network range to place an emergency call
- Connectivity: Cellular
- Fall detection option: No
- Price for fall detection: NA
If you’re not happy with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.
How much does FastHelp cost?
The FastHelp medical alert system costs $299, but it’s often advertised at a discounted price of $149. Shipping is extra.
How does FastHelp medical alert work?
The network LED indicator turns green when within the cellular network range. To make a call to local emergency services, simply press the button.
Does Medicare pay for alert devices?
No. However, some Medicare Advantage plans may offer coverage.
How do I return my FastHelp alert button?
Contact FastHelp to initiate a return within 30 days of purchasing the device, and you can get your money back.
How long does the FastHelp battery last?
The brand recommends testing the battery and charging the device once a month.
Other Medical Alert Systems That We Have Reviewed
- Medical Guardian Review
- MobileHelp Review
- Bay Alarm Medical Review
- LifeFone Review
- Life Alert Review
- GreatCall Lively Mobile Review
- GreatCall Review
- Medical Alert Review
- GetSafe Review
- Philips Lifeline Review
- Rescue Alert Review
- ADT Medical Alert Review
- Alert1 Review
- MobileHelp Smart Watch Review
- Apple Watch Medical Alert Review
Pricing is accurate as of March 17, 2022.